Recently, I noticed that more and more e-mails were classified as SPAM by spamassassin on my mail server, including the ones from my
beloved husband (well, honestly, some of those were actually SPAM but that’s a private story…). Looking at the source of the messages, I found out that the criterion DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL always scored out to a large value. The explanation is here: AHBL has shut down! Then, the solution was to disable AHBL filter from spamassassin by editing the file
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf and adding the following line:
score DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL 0
Finally, spamassassin daemon must be reloaded:
More about installing spamassassin on your web server: here.